Serious car accidents tend to turn your life upside down. If your accident was caused by someone else, you may be able to pursue justice in a claim handled by experienced Hackensack and Newark accident attorney David Eisbrouch. For a complimentary consultation, please call Eisbrouch Marsh at 201-342-5545.
Who Is At Fault?
The first thing we will do is determine who is at fault. Who caused the accident, and how did they cause it? Using years' worth of experience, resources and a legal network of experts, we will answer these questions and others as part of pursuing justice on your behalf.
There is no way to know who is at fault without first discussing your accident with us. We can say that some of the most common liable parties in these cases include:
- Other motorists
- Drivers of commercial vehicles
- Automobile manufacturers
- Manufacturers of safety features, such as seat belts and air bags
- Manufacturers of mechanical parts
- Tire manufacturers
- Designers or engineers responsible for defective roads
- Construction crews responsible for lack of warnings
We have the experience necessary to dig into your case to determine liability.
Examples of Negligence Leading to Accidents
These cases focus on the issue of negligence, which is carelessness that directly led to your accident. When it comes to other motorists, there is a wide variety of ways negligence may have manifested, including:
- Talking on the phone
- Eating or drinking
- Personal grooming
- Applying cosmetics
- Reckless driving
- Drunk driving
- Failing to yield right of way
- Failing to obey traffic laws
Sometimes, the accident wasn't actually caused by another driver, but by a corporation, business, government agency or individual who otherwise was not present at the time of the crash but is responsible nonetheless. Examples include the people or person responsible for:
- Airbags that rupture and spew sharp debris at the vehicle occupants
- Defective tires that blow out or fail prematurely
- Seat belts that don't latch properly and release in the event of an accident
- Guardrails designed with dangerous, deadly ends
- Inadequate signage warning of sharp curves, pavement drop-offs or other hazardous road conditions
- Warning signage obscured by unaddressed plant or tree overgrowth
Corporations and government agencies have powerful insurance companies protecting them. Mr. Eisbrouch and our team will be at your side, fighting aggressively for what is in your best interest. We do not back down to until the best possible results are reached.
Potential Compensation for Damages
The goal in your case is to pursue justice on your behalf, which includes pursuing monetary compensation so that you can meet the real-world expenses and losses caused by the crash, such as:
- Medical bills
- Emergency room bills
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Rehabilitative costs
- Mental anguish
Consult our attorneys today about your accident. We will provide clear, honest information about what choices you have in this situation and the best ways to proceed.
Your Complimentary Consultation
For your complimentary car accident consultation, please call our Hackensack/Newark offices at 201-342-5545. David Eisbrouch is an experienced, compassionate crash attorney who has been fighting on behalf of New Jersey accident victims for nearly three decades. He will not rest until the best possible outcome for you has been reached.